Wednesday 19 January 2011

Thanx PB for making me a superwoman!! (Part 2)

Hospital PUSRAWI
The appointment took like forever!I was given the number 10115 and the number at the display board was 10110.That should not be too long, I thought! Since we had not had our lunch yet, my husband suggested we go for lunch and Zuhur prayers first. So I went to see the nurse at the counter to ask her to call my handphone in case my number is being called while i was not there. Guess what? She said that the doctor was attending to a case (performing an operation) and she was yet to start her clinic that afternoon! Dushhh!! There goes my hope to fetch my little princess from the taska early :(


Aishah Humaira

After more than an hour waiting, I finally got to see the doctor and alhamdulillah, everything was OK. So nothing to worried about myself :) Since the bill is covered by ING, we went out of the hospital as soon as I got out of the doctor's room...of course, we couldn't wait to see Aishah Humaira!! When we arrived and entered the compound, I just peeked at the glass window to see what my daughter is doing and I saw her walking with her bottle stucked in the mouth. As soon as she saw us, she cried so loud it could have waken a sleeping kid next door! Gosh!! It was almost 6pm and we don't want to be stucked in the traffic since the taska was near a primary school. So we brought Aishah home and I was thinking of the laundry, the cooking and the ironing that need to be done.

As soon as we got home, Abi took over the dinner preparation (he said that he could cook faster so we could save time..yeah, i admit that I would spend longer time in the kitchen, but that is only because I want it to taste delicious!!but Abi can also cook delicious meals but in less time so why waste the time right??hehehh..). So I spent time playing and watching TV with Aishah in the living room. After dinner and Maghrib prayers, Abi played with Aishah while I went into the kitchen to wash the dishes, and did some laundry (not some actually, a lot!!!) Then I folded the dried clothes from previous laundry and ironed the clothes for office tomorrow. It's already 9pm! Time for Aishah's bedtime!! So I brought her into the room with her freshly made milk in the bottle, turn on the aircond, turn off the light and together, we landed on the bed. I have read over the internet how to train your baby to sleep at the same time everyday. The environment must be correct...low light and quiet environment, or some lullaby music in the background etc. which could put your child to sleep.
When I put Aishah to bed that night, I prayed so hard that I would not fall asleep with her (as what usually happens heheheh) After about half an hour, she was already fast asleep..I did not have to sing to her or pat her or anything....after rolling around (and I really mean AROUND, 360 degrees!!), she'll just fall asleep on her own..and amazingly, I was still awake at that time!!!!I mean, the environment was irresistably perfect to sleep and I had had a loooongg day that day and I felt sooooo tired! Abi went in and retired for the day. After 5 minutes or so, I went out to do some housechores...and when I was ready for bed, it was already 12.30am! whoaaaaa!! That's a record for me so far!!a person who is always sleep at 9pm (10 o'clock the latest)

Before I slept that night, I kept thinking what is it that makes me sooooo energetic? No, I'm not taking any supplement. I did not exercise. But I wear Premium Beautiful!! Yes!! That's it...that what boost my energy level tremendously!! Alhamdulillah...all praises for Allah..who allows PB to cause the improvement...A SUPERWOMAN in the making!! And so, I slept with a smile on my face to know that the investmenet I made on PB is really worth it and I'm ready to face tomorrow as a better mother, wife and employee. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment